The members of the Bucks County Chapter, NSDAR, are proud to support our community in many ways to:
Since 2013, the Daughters of the American Revolution contributed over 12.5 million hours of service to our communities in the areas of historic preservation, education, and patriotism!
- Reward excellence in American history to students in local schools.
- Recognize and reward good citizenship and community service.
- Support our homeless veterans during the annual Stand Down in Levittown, Pennsylvania.
- Assist prospective DAR members and members of the community with lineage and genealogical research.
- Promote conservation within our organization.
- Participate in historic events held at the Moland House and other local sites.